Monday, April 6, 2009

Trading as a method of capital preservation

I have been getting into trading more seriously as of late and I will be using this blog as place to gather my thoughts, organize my trade performance, and come to an objective about market direction. I am in this game for one reason and one reason alone and that is to preserve and increase my capital.

I am a swing trader following whatever trend I think the market is showing me. My main instruments used in day trading are fibonacci retracements (mainly ambush shorts/longs), pivots based trading, and using the VWAP, TICK and ADD to measure market sentiment.

"They say there are two sides to everything. But there is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side." - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator

No comments:

Post a Comment